Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Restyling

My brother worked for Bath and Body Works several years ago and used to bring home display pieces once they were done with them. They used to throw their displays away (what a waste!) but he used to find uses for some pieces and decided to bring them home.

He once brought home these wooden square shadow box-looking pieces but gave them to me because he had no use for them. They were painted a light cream color and had a shabby-chic chipped paint look to them. I knew they'd match the light lilac colored walls in my room  and decided to make a little display on my wall. I decorated them with things I already had around my room, and voila!

It's hard to compete with the natural light that pours into my room during the day without any photo editing software, so sorry for the poor picture quality.

Lantern- Target
Cupcake Candle- gift

Alarm clock- Ikea
Trinket box- Target World Collection

Marble horse statue- made by my very talented grandfather
Heart reed infuser- gift from my mom


Lenox trinket box- gift from my grandmother
Rabbit candle- Target


It makes for a cute accent to my room and allows me to change things up a bit whenever I feel like it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment