Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Garden Update

Everything has gotten much bigger since I took these photos, and lately I've had an abundance of cucumbers, peppers, zucchini, broccoli and cherry tomatoes. Can't wait for the watermelon, cantaloupe, brussells sprouts, eggplant and the rest of my tomatoes to start ripening.

When I took this picture, my watermelon was about the size of a baseball. Now it's almost the size of a volleyball and I have three of them. 

I laugh at how puny and pathetic baby cucumbers are, but don't mind me.

Last summer, the heat really took a toll on my celery and I didn't get anything. Now, they're all a bright green and are almost ready to be picked.

A watermelon sprout, which is now the size of a baseball.


I plan on making a new eggplant recipe once these guys are ready to be picked. Will post more about that later...

1 comment: