Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

To be quite honest, I just didn't feel up to taking loads of pictures on the 4th of July. I was cooking/cleaning/preparing for most of the day and didn't always have the time to snap some photos. By the time it got dark, William (who worked that day) and I opted to go to his grandmother's house on the bay to watch fireworks. It was a really beautiful location (aside from bugs biting us) and I couldn't think of a better spot to be! We then walked to the docks and sat down on a bench for a while before 11 pm rolled around and everyone stopped lighting fireworks.

After we barbecued, I did play around with close up shots around my garden. By no means do I consider myself a photographer, and I certainly do not have the best of cameras. I don't even know how to edit my photos, but I am pleased with how these came out.










1 comment:

  1. the garden is looking really good. You better pick that broccoli

    ReplyDelete