Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Yankee Game

Every year my dad and I try to make it to at least one Yankee game during the season. Out of the blue one day, Daddydukes asked me if I'd be interested in going to a Yankees/Red Sox game. It would be my first, so how could I not take the offer?!

We took William along, who had never been to a Yankee game, let alone the new stadium. Needless to say, he had a blast and got a taste of just how energetic, arrogant and passionate Yankee fans can be, especially against their biggest rivals! Our seats were allll the way up but it didn't matter. (That's what you get for trying to  buy Yankees/Red Sox tickets on Stubhub!)

I didn't take too many pictures because the game was intense, so I have two to share with your guys. And by the way, of course my boys won.

 I represented my love and support for Andy Pettitte.

 A shot of the stadium that I have taken annually, since I was a child.

 Did you guys know that I met Don Mattingly at the old stadium, back in 2008?


And....
 This is THE hit when Derek Jeter surpassed Gehrig's all-time hit record.



I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't Don Mattingly and Panera once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chicka, I am not a big sports person as you know, but your trip sounded great =) Remember I got you a portrait of the yankees and I handed it to you and said, "I dunno who this people are but I hope you do!" =D love you

    ReplyDelete