Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wedding Inspiration

William and I attended a wedding today, and we certainly did a lot of talking about my future (read: our future) wedding. I'll post pictures of us later....

I LOVE all things nautical, and it is my dream to have a nautical themed wedding.
I'd be lying if I said I'm not one of those girls who has begun to plan their wedding.
I'd also be lying if I said I have not browsed (read: obsessed over) nautical wedding etsy items.

Here are just a few of the the things I'd like to incorporate into my future wedding:

 Via
 Via
 Via
 Via
 Via
 Via
 Via

 I'm also thinking anchor cufflinks, an anchor cake topper (can you tell I like anchors?), somehow incorporation messages in bottles, making diy nautical banners and paper dahlias and pom poms, gerbera daisies, and using mason jars as vases for flowers on tables.

Ohhhh, how I can't wait to start actually planning my wedding!

1 comment: