Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Garden 2011

 

I took these pictures early last week, so my plants have significantly grown since then. I'll take some more photos later on in the week to show an update on their growth. So far I've planted roma tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, green bell peppers, basil, rosemary, mint, white eggplant, zucchini, cantaloupe, watermelon, cucumbers, broccoli, and brussels sprouts. I still have scallions, broccoli rabe and sugar snap peas to go in the ground.

However, this is what my broccoli rabe and sugar snap peas look like right now. It was windy the day I brought them home and the plants blew over while sitting on my deck. A certain little bunny (not naming any names, but I will admit that this certain bunny's name begins with an "F" and rhymes with "manny"), was also on the deck when this happened, and ate my plants down to little stems. I'm currently nursing them back to health before I put them in the ground. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your babies to start producing fresh veggies, hopefully the buggies stay away this season

    ReplyDelete