Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Honey & Hive

When I first found out that one of my favorite bloggers, Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee, was making hair accessories, I knew I had to snatch one up! My Honey & Hive hair fascinator arrived last week, and I could not wait to wear it! I couldn't really wait for it to arrive, either. When I opened up the envelope, I was stricken by the packaging that Kaelah had created.

Kaelah took the time out to handwrite my name on the package, which made it feel more personal and caring.

 The adorable tag attached to the fascinator added a professional touch, and also showed how much effort Kaelah put into making each piece.

You can tell that her products are crafted with care and are very well-made. 
I can't tell you how happy I am with this piece! It's adorable, not bulky at all, and stays flat against my head (which is a plus because most headbands like these have so much volume and stick out above my head). I can't wait to purchase more in different colors!
 Here's a picture of me wearing my fascinator on a date night to see Super 8.


To visit Kaelah's shop, click here. 
To read Kaelah's blog, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment