Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Past Two Weeks in Pictures

Get ready for a picture overload!



 Yummy General Tso's Chicken that I made for dinner

 Pretty sunflowers that my Mommy bought for me (she knows they're my second favorite)

 Flowers picked from my garden

 Baby broccoli

 I've been very excited that my echinacea's are in bloom

William's silly kitty, Tuffy

William making silly faces

I was pretending to be a box head

Me, very modestly displaying my first broccoli of the season

A dozen crabs--not bad for our first time crabbing this summer!

And... a fuzzy picture of the two colossal crabs William and I both caught


Hope everyone has a very Happy Fourth of July! I can't wait for yummy bbq'd food and fireworks!

2 comments:

  1. First off I was cheated out of General Tso's leftovers. Second, I know Gerbera Daisy is your first fave flower. You know damn well that cat's name is Mr. Tuff. Btw, those crabs were really colossal

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun pictures, looks like the last two weeks have been great! you're so sweet--thank you so much for your kind comment, i can't tell you how much that means.

    ReplyDelete