Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Date Night

William and I always try to squeeze in several dates each month, and now that it's summer and we have more options, we've been doing lots of fun things.

Tonight we went mini-golfing at Jones Beach. It's something we've done ever since we started dating, and it makes for a good date on beautiful summer nights. They were all out of adult clubs so we used children clubs, but I still managed to win the game.

I was over tired and fooling around and laughing pretty much the whole time.

I don't know what I was doing here.

 William looks oh-so-happy to be using a child's club!

 What an action shot!

Despite the lack of excitement in these pictures, we really did have a lot of fun. I got two holes in one, whereas William only got one. After golfing we hung out on the beach for a bit and I got my jeans all wet and sandy. Then we went for coffee and enjoyed the rest of the night together.



I'm very excited that the Modest Mouse Williamsburg show was rescheduled for September 14th! It looks like I'll have to skip a class in order to get there on time, but what can you do? It'll definitely be worth it. Besides, how many classes did I skip last semester and I still got a 4.0?! 

1 comment:

  1. The whole internet had to know that you beat an irishman at golf? Just kidding we did have a lot of fun that night, btw just for the record its hole in ones, not holes in one. Modest Mouse better play my favorite song next time

    ReplyDelete