Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten: Shopping Loves

1. Pink Hunter Rain Boots

 Via

I discovered that my current rain boots had a leak when I went wading through the floods caused by Irene. How adorable are these babies?! I LOVE this color pink and I plan on asking for these for Christmas.


2. Hunter Basketweave Boot Socks

  Via

Of course I need the matching cream socks! I love the extra "basketweave" detail at the top of the sock.

3. Keisha Steve Madden handbag


Via 

If only this bag wasn't so expensive! I've been searching for the perfect bag in this color, and I have finally found it. I'm just hoping to find it in a Steve Madden store because I just can't fathom paying this much...

4. Zorrba Madden Girl Boots


 Via

Okay, so I've always been in love with Steve Madden, but I plan on making these hot looking boots mine when I get paid this week. I already planned out what I can wear them with.

5. Target Floral Comforter
 Via

I've been meaning to buy this comforter for the past few months, now. I even got a rain check for it when it was on sale a few weeks ago, but I lost that rain check... But I still plan on buying this because my old comforters are shot and this one would match my lilac walls wonderfully!

6. I heart Long Island necklace by Truche
 Via

After reading about the Urban Outfitters scandal against this truly talented Etsian, I plan on buying this necklace more than ever. I was bummed when her shop went on hiatus during the summer because I plan on buying this creative little necklace as soon as possible. I love Long Island, and I love the concept that this amazing jewelery maker has thought up!

7. Dinosaur Planter
 Via

Yet another amazingly creative Etsian! I feel as though this was made for me... a pink triceratops planter?!?!

8. Fossil Watch

Going back to school has made me realize that I could really use a watch. I'm thinking I might add this to my Christmas list, as well.

9. Wanted Leopard Print Flats
Via 

I have these flats in black and they are so comfortable! I want to buy them in every color, but these are my current favorites.

10. Forever 21 Lace Trim Flounce Top

  Via

A certain kitty of mine just put a hole in one of my favorite Forever 21 tops. I know given the material, once I was it, it will only spread and cause a huge rip in the front. Therefore, I figure this top will be a sufficient replacement. This top will also look great with my new flare jeans!


1 comment: