Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Some summer inspiration...

While making something special for William, I listened to this album on repeat. I forgot how much I love it.

I was really looking forward to making raspberry bars tonight, but realized I didn't have enough. They looked too good to put back in the fridge, so I ate them while crafting.

These are just some of the books on my summer reading list. I just finished Water for Elephants. Although the story was good, I was disappointed in the writing itself. I guess as an English major, I get a little too judgmental, but some of the descriptions in the book were too corny for me.


It's been raining so much lately that today was the first day I actually watered my garden. I meant to take some pictures to document its progress, but completely forgot. While watering, it dawned on me that I've been gardening for four years! I'm so proud of myself and I can't wait for my veggies to start coming in!

1 comment:

  1. I am very intrigued by this notion of making raspberry bars. You should post a recipe!

    Also, I'm totally jealous of your gardening adventures! I keep saying, "one day" but I haven't yet made the endeavor.

    Oh PS hi I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete