Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Little Reminders


































Right now in my life, some things could be better. My family and I are dealing with some tough things right now, but there's nothing we can do but wait, watch, and take it one day at a time. Don't get me wrong, I really do love my life, who I am, the people I know and what I'm doing, but there are a few things that I wish just weren't so. But there's nothing anyone can do to change those things. Going through these things is part of life, and almost everyone experiences them, too.

However, there are some people out there who have it A LOT worse than I do. There are people starving and living in poverty, without homes or clothing. I found this message on Stumble and was reminded of how lucky I am, and how things could be so much worse. I need to appreciate what and who I have in my life more, and never forget it.

1 comment:

  1. wow! that is such a great poster. we have so much to be thankful for! im lauren by the way, its very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete