Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The last of 2010






Before the semester ended, William and I decided to go into Manhattan to see the tree in Rockefeller Center. It was freezing in Queens before we left school, so it was frigid by the time the sun went down and we finally saw the tree. We got dinner at Chipotle and walked around for a bit. We were so tired from the long day at school and walking around the city by the time we got home.



As promised, before the year ended, I made William his own pillow. I plan on making many more to give to friends and loved ones as 2011 progresses.



As 2010 drew to an end and finals began approaching, I stopped taking as many pictures. That will change in 2011, and I'm setting a goal to take pictures every day, and blogging more often. Is that too ambitious?

1 comment:

  1. What a great year we had, bring on 2011! BTW its about time i got that pillow

    ReplyDelete