Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Currently Wanting

Call me crazy, but lately I've been purchasing/asking/longing for items for my future home. I may be twenty, but I really don't plan on having a place of my own until after I graduate college and living a stable life where I can actually afford living alone. So we're talking at least two years before I move out of my parents' house.

After Valentine's Day, you probably would've found me at Target, purchasing V-Day markdowns. I bought dishcloths, bread pans, a cookie jar, and oven mitts for my future home. Then my grandmother started giving me items she's had around her house. I've always dreamed about decorating and stocking my future home, but lately, everywhere I go, I've been dreaming of what items I could purchase.

When I saw this Pyrex pattern on Etsy, I was in heaven:



 Via

 


A girl can dream, can't she? Maybe I should opt for the pink Kitchen Aid mixer instead of the red....

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if you behave yourself you can have those dishes

    ReplyDelete