Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Picking

I know this is rather late and Halloween is over, but I just couldn't find the time to post this earlier.

The weekend before Halloween William and I went pumpkin picking at Lewin's Farms. It was a beautiful  Saturday afternoon, the weather was perfect, and we had all day to spend together because my Saturday education class was cancelled.

I must say that the dirt road that poor Leonardo (that's my car's name) was terrifying. I am CONSTANTLY fearing for my car's life so I was worried about rocks ruining him or other cars hitting mine on the narrow rode. Oh, and I'll also add that it's quite unnerving driving in the middle of nowhere, just me and William, not knowing where the hell we're going.

 As always, it was beautiful out there.





I always name my pumpkins Duncan.

 He's a cutie.

 As always, someone gave me a problem about smiling for pictures.

 William's perfect pumpkin.







 The pumpkin patch was right next to the Christmas tree lot. My family will probably never cut down our own tree (it would be too hysterical/aggrivating; we're not outdoorsy people), but it was fun to see them getting ready!


Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!




1 comment:

  1. Those were perfect pumpkins, you should have put up pics of our jack-o-lanterns.

    ReplyDelete